Monday, April 21, 2008

What a wonderful weekend!

I've got lots of pictures, and absolutely no energy to get them up tonight. Cecilia and I drove back down from Palo Alto via the 101... with a short detour to Solvang for Village Spinning and Weaving, of course! I added to the book stash, and the needle stash, but I was good in the fiber department.

We got stuck in rush hour traffic on the 210... arrgh. That's why I'm so exhausted. And brain dead.

The workshop with Stephenie was awesome-- and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. She's so good. I learned lots, even though I was one of the know-it-alls. I just hope I was the least obnoxious know-it-all...

More tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh god oh god oh god. Details, woman, we want details. I think you could say, by all accounts, you could die happy now. I felt that way after attending (with LFB the bod not the bod) Judith MacKenzie's primitives class. NOW...what if I make it to some great uber fiber fest where BOTH Judith and Stephenie are teaching AND you AND LFB AND Christy AND Debbi AND all the other cool thrillers are in the class???? Why then, dear Tspinster, you would be privvy to the amusing sight of the entire top of my head blowing off and the utter meaning of true bliss. Your weekend sounds wonderful :-D

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

Marta, get yourself to SOAR!! I think that's going to have the best concentration of Thrillers... I put my registration in, I'm sure there's still room. DO IT!

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Ercil said...

Ruth,
When did find yourself obnoxious? I must have missed that! You were great and a wonderful friend to get me to get myself up there. It was the best thing in the world.

Loved the Hook pic. ;p
hugs,
Ercil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home