Friday, April 11, 2008

When I think of a title it'll go here

Not much on the fiber front tonight- there was a new Dr. Who spinoff on the SciFi channel called the Sarah Jane Chronicles. Funny, there was absolutely no publicity on it that I had seen. It's good, but it plays more like a preteen Saturday morning tv show. Lots of the usual aliens, lots of references to the other shows, but also a lot more bland. When I watch Dr. Who, I can't help thinking that it would give some kids nightmares. And the sexual content of Torchwood... that's probably why it's on BBC America and not the SciFi channel.

Sarah Jane Chronicles is like the baby bear for the Goldilocks crowd - "just right."

I started the gusset on the RocketGanseyDottir, and that's about it for fiber progress. But it's Friday night, and I'm sure I'll be super-productive ALL weekend long! (sez the lady who lives on De Nial.)

3 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Spindlers2 said...

I haven't sen it, but I hear it is good - it *is* a ki8ds programme, though. Not that that matters!

Haven't forgotten about the punis! Just swamped in kittens....

 
At 4:22 AM , Blogger Lola said...

Watched it and was underwhelmed.

 
At 4:23 AM , Blogger Lola said...

Watched it last night and was underwhelmed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home