Monday, January 21, 2008

The Beach in Huatulco


The Beach in Huatulco
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
Actually, this is just one of the beaches in Huatulco. This is one of the locations where the Mexican government went in and displaced fishing villages in order to develop resorts. There are people think it's good as well as those who don't... You can't deny that it brings lots of tourist dollars, and not just for the government.



The Beach in Huatulco
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
Our intrepid adventurers! That's Eric at the right. I was seriously impressed when he swam out to that point of rocks and back.



Bliss
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
Is this the picture of bliss or what? And no, that wasn't a margarita that made her look that way.

Today was quite productive, fiber wise. I got two bobbins spun, for a total of four, at 9 1/2 ounces. Plus I re-washed a couple batches more. I'm ready to be done spinning on this already. I don't know what the yardage is, but I know I'll need at least 16 ounces. I'll aim for 24 ounces to be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home