Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday

Today was a good day. It started out weird, in that "I don't want to feel depressed but I don't know how to get myself out of it" kind of way. Well, this time, instead of starting a new project, we decided to do a short road trip, and shop for fantasy fodder.

We loaded up the puppies, and headed for the ocean. Not the beach, per se, but we toured several marinas.

Have I talked about the Roketman's dream boat? He wants to live aboard a boat, that would be transportable on a trailer... we've talked to a couple of architects but haven't put any money down. More details on request.

Anyhoo, I dropped in on Alamitos Bay Yarn Company and got the Rowan Kidsilk Aura Collection. But no yarn. (preening a bit, for being good.)

Both the socks are now all-but-ribbing. I'm sampling on the Whitefish Bay Farm fleece - the second one I got last year. Gotta get that spun up before this year's shearing... so I can get another without guilt.

No pictures tonight - it's late, need to wake up the Roketman so we can go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home