Monday, January 14, 2008

Caracol Beach


Caracol Beach
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
This is the beach adjacent to where Habecuc collected the caracol. It's idyllic - so beautiful!! Click on the picture to go to the Flickr page, and look at the bigger version. That's our tour boat!



Turtle eggshells
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
These are turtle eggshells -- I'm positive that the little guys made it to the beach ok. Because I can't bear to think that they didn't.


On the fiber front - I did some more sampling on the black corriedale, Prudence's fleece. I'm still not happy with the hand, so I switched from the SpinTech to the Lendrum. The singles are on the bobbin, and I'll ply them tomorrow night. Next up, washing and abusing the yarn. (ummm... I feel like I'm repeating explanations a lot, but that's what Judith McKenzie McCuin calls blocking and partially fulling the yarn)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home