Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Turtle Shell


Turtle Shell
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
This is heartbreaking -- we found two turtle shells that were obviously the work of poachers. Here, Kathy is holding the whetstone they used to sharpen their knives. We confiscated it.



Campsite on the beach
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
There was a campsite set up on the beach. Habecuc uses this when he comes here from his village. He even has a bottle buried under one of the bushes.



Steph
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
I hope this captures the sense of awe and bliss we all felt. I adore Steph - this shows how intrepid and adventurous she is.


Progress on the fiber front - I finished the ribbing on one sock today. It helped that I was in a long meeting where I could use an anti-fidget. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, and will probably be able to finish the other. Think good thoughts for me-- the pain/neuropathy in the legs is flaring up. Hopefully, it'll just be a B12 or iron deficiency that's easily solved. (waving sharp pointy magical sock-knitting wands here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home