Monday, July 30, 2007

Update

I need some sharp pointies, folks... geezzz, I think I had 8 typos in those first five words.

The anxiety level is pretty high, and not knowing is starting to wear pretty thin.

Plus, the Roketman and I are going over to Palm Springs because his mom is having a pretty major melanoma removed from her face.

I haven't heard from the radiologist. I keep calling my doctor, who checks and reports that they haven't read it yet. I called Friday afternoon around 2- and the radiologist had already gone home for the weekend!! arrrrgh!

So, the whole no news is good news thing is getting tired. Please, I don't want "you poor thing", I want You're Gonna BE OK!!

(later, about 5:30pm...)

Thanks, gize. I am feeling better -- it seems like the Schooley clan was all tough-pants until Saturday, and when one sister pushed the panic button they all fell over like a row of dominos. So, because of my own uncertainty, my anxieties were through the roof.

I gotta laugh at it all - Eleanor was a trooper. She says she can feel where they cut clear over to her nose, and up close to her eye, but she went to lunch with us and was cracking jokes.

So if Eleanor is going to be ok, so will Ruth.

Thanks again-- just what I needed!

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Erin said...

You gonna be okay.

Did that work?

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Marcy said...

Still waving for you, Ruthie!

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, duh. Of course you are going to be ok. that's a given!!

Judy

 
At 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

but OF COURSE no news is good news! If it was something that really stood out or obvious or large, they'd be right on it and would have called you the next day. Really. Not just saying that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home