Friday, July 20, 2007

Progress

I have to laugh at myself... two nights ago, I tossed out an offer for the first taker for 8 ounces of handspun, the last of the Tempest fleece from Whitefish Bay Farm. And either I was totally incoherent, or the hit counter is lying and I don't have any readers after all. Ahh, well... to thine own self be true. (translation: I yam what I yam, sez Popeye.)

hmmm.... maybe the sinus meds haven't worn off totally yet.

But the offer of yarn still stands! tee hee...

And I'm knitting on the Rocket Gansey again. Got both the front and back ripped down to the moss stitch area, and I'll knit an inch and a half more. Then I'll baste together one more time and go from there.

Socks are progressing... I didn't spend as much time in the doctor's waiting for the sonogram. Go figure, radiologists don't keep people waiting.


Another pose for Summer of Socks
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
I'll leave you with this shot, from the Roman Room of the North Vancouver Holiday Inn Express, taken June 22. Should this be my submission for Best Vacation Picture for Summer of Socks?

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Erin said...

It looks like you had a much more interesting time out of town than I did.

I was in Chicago and not online much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home