Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sock update!

Tonight's Wednesday, and still nothing from the doctor on the mammogram. No news is good news, right?

In the mean time, here's the latest on the socks... I decided to do some art shots. Which one do you like?



Beautiful Socks
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster












YinYang Pose
Originally uploaded by
OriginalTwistedSpinster




The YinYang pose played better in my head.

I'll leave you with this thought -- if I do have to have a mastectomy, should I change my name to Eileen? (I... lean... get it?)

(grinning, ducking and running!)

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Spindlers2 said...

I'm waving the pointy sticks whatever.
Meanwhile, think on this - a friend of mine had a mastectomy seeral years ago and elected not to have reconstruction but just keep with the prosthesis. Now when she wants to attract someones attention, she whips out the prosthesis and chucks it at her victim......
There's always a silver lining!

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

LOLOL! I'd worry that I wouldn't get it back.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Or you could always claim that you're a retired amazon warrior...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home