Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer of Socks update



I got to spend a lot of time knitting today -- first in a workshop where we're trying to redefine librarianship yet again, and then in the doctor's office. Suffice it to say that I'm in the process of getting ultrasounds of both the boobage and the pelvis. I'm not too worried, it's being vigilant that's kept me from having the Bad Stuff. So far. (knocking on wood)

This pair of socks is now up past the heel on both socks. (See the nekkid toes waving hi?) The other pair has stalled for now, because random number cables are fun, but you can't put them down and keep your place very often.

'nuf. I got to have a temporary crown put in yesterday, and the jaw hurts. Let's just say my week has been hard, and if you want the whining just ask.

Didn't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home