Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

So, for those of you in the US, Happy 4th because it's Independence Day, and the rest of you have a happy 4th just because everyone should be happy. La la la la!!

Yup, I'm feeling goofy... after a lot of dancing around nervously about it, cyber-wise, I got my blog roll started. Not everyone's on there yet.

I also started on carding the Prudence fleece. Oh, wow... Can I just say that Whitefish Bay Farm fleeces rock? I had to flick the ends on Tempest, probably because she was a lamb and didn't keep her coat on.

Memo to self: take pictures!!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ruth!! Long time, long time! How have you been?! I was so happy to see your comment...now start buying up those lottery tickets (heh). I think of you every time I wear the wonderfully warm socks I made from your green handspun, hand dyed yarn.

Wow. That's quite a project list - good luck with that! The summer of socks sounds like a good idea...she says, as she realizes OMG it's July, no holiday gifts planned or started and I hope to be outrageously busy with a new job some GAK mid-August.

Take care! Marta

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

You know, I had a statistics professor who proved, statistically-speaking, that your chances of winning the lottery are the same whether you buy a ticket or not.

Gee thanks, huh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home