Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Life is good

Life is good. Yes, it might be better without the gimpy leg, but I am telling you that life is good.

Here's where we're staying tonight - the Laurel Point Inn. I was in the process of taking pictures when the battery went dead in the camera...


The Room at Laurel Point Inn
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster



The room at Laurel Point Inn
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster




The bathtub at Laurel Point Inn...
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
Here's the bathtub. I won't be using it, what with the foot in a cast and all. Maybe I could call the front desk and ask for trash bags and some duct tape, whattaya think? ok, maybe not.


We decided to go for a walk, and I really wish that I had the camera with me! We ended up walking all the way to the Empress Hotel for a very lovely dinner at the Bengal Lounge. Oh, it was so very colonial. There was even a tiger pelt above the fireplace, and fans moving back and forth. With tassels even.

Oh, I should acknowledge that it wasn't "WE walked." It was me in the chair, and Mike pushing. My Knight in Shining Armor... (how come I always typo Knight as Knit?)

Ah, good night. I have a lovely pillow on a lovely bed that's calling my name. I'll probably fall asleep as soon as my head is horizontal... and so will my Knight.

Make that my Good Knight. As in, Good night, Good Knight.

(groan....) Say good night, ruth.

(echo: Good night ruth.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home