Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update on the weaving

Last night I was complaining about the weaving sample not collapsing the way I thought it would... I figured out when it was dry again that I hadn't gotten all the sizing out. So, I'll try again.

Today was a great day... I hit the 98c Marukai and got lots of neat little stuff, like fabric trays, and collapsible boxes, and a couple mesh bags for washing fleece. Then I got way too much stuff at Penzey's and made it to Mary G's by about 2.

It's been HOT HOT HOT here in sunny SoCal, and I didn't sleep well last night or I'd have gotten an earlier start.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

gah..heat stinks. I figured I'd have TFoS all painted and moved in by now - nope, too hot. ooooooh...Penzy's...yummy.
and...
TAG! Yer it! (heh, go to my blog to see the rules.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home