Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time to reassess the goals

It's time to reassess the goals again. I feel myself getting obsessed with the cotton (I'm sure this is a surprise to everyone...) and at that point where the yoke is starting to chafe.

Have I mentioned how much I love my Roketman? Before going to sleep last night, I asked him about it. I'm deflecting all my anxieties and excitement over this years trip to Anacortes by focusing on the cotton. I asked him if I was being too unrealistic about how much fiber and knitting and weaving I wanted to take.

He paused, shrugged, and asked "Is it hurting anyone?"

God, I love that man.

But I digress. What is it that I really want to accomplish? And what's the next steps to getting there?

Back soon with more on this, break's over.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Blogger Leslie Marken said...

Husbands who understand their wive's fiber obsessions are to be cherished--not everyone has them. Mine didn't blink an eye or squeek or anything when I purchased two skeins of sock yarn today in Cambria and a couple pounds of fiber in Solvang today!(Because you know I don't have enough!)

Leslie

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

Leslie, we can *never* have too much yarn or fiber. (snicker) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home