Wednesday, June 18, 2008

An idea that excites me, but I'll never get around to Doing

I've been surfing blogs quite a bit, coming on some really cool blogs and ideas...

Meggiecat blogged about Gallalith plastic, which is basically made with milk and vinegar. You are probably as astonished as I am right now.

Being possessed of an overactive imagination (as if you didn't already know), my mind immediately says "How can I use this with knitting??" (cue the vintage Frankenstein movie music here) Milk... casein... knitting needles, but of course!

Ah, but in reading through the links and comments to the instructables, I'm not the first to have this idea. (yeah, as if I ever have a truly original idea, instead of a weird, totally out of left field riff of someone else's idea.)

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

This is the ultimate lame-osity, coming back to comment on my own post, *and being the only comment* (oh, the shame...) but there's a ravelry thread on it on the GeekCraft forum... http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/geekcraft/231207/1-25

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home