Friday, April 25, 2008

Hold on to your horses...

LATE BREAKING NEWS: I just got word that the SOAR confirmation was saying they received my registration, not that I'm actually going. Not yet. I have to wait until June for that.

Watch- I'll have jinxed everything, just like what happened with Kyrgyzstan. (wry face and head shaking here)

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger Astrid said...

NOT! I'll bet you WILL go, lots of wait listed folk get in in August when other people don't make the second payment. But let's knock on wood and do a dpn dance just in case!

hugs,
Ercil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home