Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Roketman

My Roketman

Ah, sweetheart. Happy Anniversary!

This has been a wonderful eight years- I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you.

I took this picture about a week ago-- Mike made a comment about actually behaving himself, and I got a picture!

He didn't even flinch when I bought all those fleeces. Wow.

I have been working diligently on combing locks of Stardust's fleece, and I now have 16 ounces done. One pound down, one to go. It's all good.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Happy Aniversary!
Is Mike kin to Alden?

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

Thank you!!

Mike kin to Alden? Not in a blood-relationship kind of way. But yes, in that male sort of curmudgeon with facial hair, mechanically inclined, love 'em to pieces sort of way.

We went up to Dragonfly Farm one time, and it was cute to see the two of them together. Both were a combination of bluster and shyness. Hit it off right away.

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Marie said...

It was tongue in cheek, but I saw similarities there.

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

I knew that - but it was interesting to realize the similarities!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home