Thursday, February 28, 2008

RocketGansey-dottir


Skeins--2-28-08
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
This is my spreadsheet showing spinning totals on the RocketGansey-dottir sweater. I'm going to do another one pretty much like the last, because I like it so much. However, I spun this one as a 3-ply, hoping that this will minimize the pilling.

Why the name RocketGansey-dottir? Well, I don't want to name it Son of RocketGansey, so I'm adopting the Norse tradition of naming a daughter after her mother. Instead of Peterson, you'd have Ingridsdottir.

Now I have 1232 yards, and the last skein is a bit thinner-- 43.5 yards per ounce. I'll use that at the bottom hem. The thickest is 36.9 yards per ounce, which will provide stability at the shoulders. That's the plan, anyway!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home