Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Inexplicable Knitter Behavior

The Yarn Harlot has this post about Inexplicable Knitter Behavior, and then goes on to call a Knitter's Treasure Hunt in Toronto on April first.

I want to think about what I would do if I could participate in this last part:

Finally, there will be a Freestyle category. You can take any sock picture (In Toronto, on April 1st) that you think will amuse or entertain me, because there have just got to be a thousand things that are a killer sort of brilliant that I didn't think of.

Obviously, I'm in Los Angeles, NOT Toronto. But I really want to come up with a knitted something to post a picture.

My comment to the Harlot:
I'm sitting here thinking I gotta figure out some way to play along, like blogging a riff on inexplicable knitting behavior. Now, what to do, what to do...

A sock for a statue, perhaps? For my ever-so-patient Pyr? Or perhaps that tree on campus that looks like it's wearing a bikini.

Socks for an octopus? (knitted, of course) What would chicken socks look like?

I think it's time to go to bed...

and so I will think on this in my dreams. And let you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home