Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Look what I did today!


Look what I did today!
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster



How cool is this? I got henna'd today!

Today was the Campus Faire (previously the Craft Faire when I was running it...) I sat there and blissed out with the spinning wheel. It was warm, about 70F, I was in the shade, life is good. I sold one skein, wasn't even expecting to. I got a couple of skeins plied, and spun another bobbin for a Salish sweater.

This has been a rollercoaster kind of week. I'm sure the hormones are still settling, because my moods aren't settled at all. Saturday was spinning guild, which was good. I felt like shopping, but couldn't decide on what to shop for. (always a warning sign...)

Sunday, we went shopping for a car. Holy cr*p, it looks like we're going to get a Cadillac SRX. We test drove a Saturn whatever their mid-size SUV is, and their seats are comfortable, but hard to get adjusted correctly. It pretty much tweaked my sciatica... not so good.

But the Caddy was like buttah. wow. Whooda thunk. It's gonna take a while before it doesn't feel pretentious, though.

The clincher? I forgot I was supposed to be on the Reference Desk. D*mn.

You know what the strongest evidence that I'm not up to par? I really wasn't prepared for today's Craft Faire at all. I could have had a lot more spun, but I just couldn't get enthusiastic about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home