Saturday, June 30, 2007

What the HECK was I thinking?

In today's episode, we ask the question "What the heck was I thinking?"

To which, the answer is usually "uhhhhh...." Translation: I wasn't thinking.

Arrgh- what was I thinking, buying 32" circulars for socks?? These are way too long and unwieldly to use. I barely got the toes off the dpns and I've already picked up the wrong end of the wrong circ.

I think though (ok, maybe a bad choice of words) that these Skacels wouldn't suit me for socks, even with a more suitable length on the cable. The needle length is too long for the way I hold the knitting, since I'm a "flicker".

But I'm loving the yarn, and the colors. And the toes are going to completely contrast!! very cool. So, I'll continue doing one sock on two circs, and one sock on the dpns. Checking, of course, for gauge.

Do I hear snickering out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home