Thursday, May 03, 2007

Summer of Socks!

So, it's all Lisa's fault. I signed up for the Summer of Socks.

Not that I'm currently an obsessive/compulsive knitter. Who me? Just because I went through a skein and a half of the Noro yesterday (yes - in ONE DAY) and now have finished the back up to the armholes - who, me?

And have I done the Saxon blue yet? Did I call it Mayan blue? Sorry, Mayan blue is indigo sucked up into the nanotubes of attapulgite clay. It's a pigment, not a dye. JFGI.

I'm doing the Saxon blue, the one with sulfuric acid. As soon as I can quit being neurotic and intimidated. Maybe this weekend. Erin, you up for a dye day?

Attitude level- pissy, with a nice dollop of grumpy. The Roketman's been gone all week, doing the Smart Boat project. (if it's so smart, why can't they fix it???) This is after 3 straight weeks of being gone Mon-Wed. And he may not come home this weekend. They're threatening to throw him overboard, and I may want to be there to round up the fishies to feed him to. Grump grump grump.

Erin, I'm in awe that you and M can live apart and it works. Me, not so much. I get antsy. I get pissy. No one like being around me, not even myself.

'nuf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home