Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Strange things happen at the beach


Strange things happen at the beach
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster
Here's tonight's picture. I was walking by this souvenir shop, by the beach in Huatulco Oaxaca, and did a double take when I saw the dolphin and crocodile... I still haven't picked a punch line, I think you can write your own.

On the fiber front, I'm all-but-ribbing on sock one, and about 1 1/4 inch up the leg on the other. I stayed home this morning with a really queasy stomach, but kicked my butt to work when I didn't get any worse by noon. Can I relieve the guilt of knitting all morning to say I didn't knit all that fast?

No progress on plying the logwood-dyed romney.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home