Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yarn!


Yarn!
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster


The white yarn at right is what I spun this holiday break (see the spreadsheet below). The brown skeins are from Marcia's estate (sigh... I miss her) and the mini-skeins are from a dye day. If I'd written down the details, I could remember what dye day, and what dyes.


Skeins
Originally uploaded by OriginalTwistedSpinster



The spreadsheet I started to track my spinning... now I'm realizing that I might want to keep track of all my spinning. The next decision is how much, or maybe how publicly, I want to document all this.

So, leave me a comment. Do you want a lot of mundane details, like "Tonight I knitted 3 rows on the Ice Queen," or not?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger Marie said...

It's your blog, Ruth! What would you like to do?

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

LOL, Marie!

I lost my mind a long time ago, so I need other people to help me make it up!

Mike and I often say this to each other: "Make up my mind!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home