Sunday, August 05, 2007

YouTube Rocks!

Or, at least it seems to work for me...



This is my video of the Greater LA Spinning Guild Meeting. I didn't quite get it right, somehow my graphics got deleted.



This one, however, seems to be good. Well, except that somehow I appended the overview clips. Suffice it to say, there was a much larger learning curve with the movie software than there was for YouTube!!

Dave, thanks for starring in my first movie. (very big grin) You make a much better demonstrator than I!

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool dave! (and ruth)
is there anything dave can't do (and do well)?

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Marcy said...

Ruthie, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are just too cool for words! :D

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Monkee Maker said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm glad you've enjoyed my little obsession with knitted monkeys.

Two things ; that wasn't a big white bunny in the sealed plastic bag next to the grey bunny was it?? And you sound like Ellen DeGeneres in your youtube film (hope that's a compliment, it was meant to be!)

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Ruth S. said...

Nope, that wasn't a bunny-in-a-plastic-bag! It was a fleece (haircut-from-a-sheep). And it just happened to come home with me, not that I need more fiber... (cough)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home