Sunday, June 02, 2002

I got the violet from the jacaranda to stick! Wheee!

OK, it's been stuck in the trash where the cleaning lady put it... thought she had just washed the whole experiment out, but that was another piece of fabric. whew.

So, I'm throwing a Dye Day this coming Saturday. Wanna come?

I've been tearing my hair out trying to get pictures up on my blog, but blogger doesn't take them. humph! So I'll get DSDave to give me some server space. Stay tuned!

I was in a bit of a funk, various and sundry stuff... couldn't face knitting anything challenging. We went to visit Mike's girls today, so I just worked on a facecloth out of cotton/flax handspun. Got about 2/3 done.

I need to gear up for the Dye Day. What to do, and what to get realistic about? LOL I'm the Queen of Unrealistic Expectations.

But I did get a bit knit on the Canadian Shield (see Knitnet.com) button band. Yes, if you go there, you won't see a button band. I tend to redesign things. You'll see, when I get organized with the pictures!

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home