Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Still uploading...

I know y'all are counting on me, and I'm uploading pictures to Flickr as fast as it lets me! I'm up to Thursday's pictures.

I've got to get them up before I lose steam... that always seems to happen. Of course, it's soooo much easier to take pictures when they're digital!

This Saturday is the Dizzy Ewes, plus I want to experiment with the oxalis while it's out. hmmm. That means I need to spin something up.

Then, Tuesday I go to the Handweaver's Conference in Visalia. A three hour drive from LA, what were they thinking???

R

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Jenadina said...

They're great photos!! Well worth the wait. Where did you upload the dye pages big for those of us that wanted to read the notes?? Forgive me if I'm just dense and it was there in front of my face all along :P

Have fun in Visalia!!

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I don't know which is why it is Sunday and I am writing this comment from my office on campus. It sounds like you're having a great time though.

Let me know if you can meet for lunch before Friday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home